Expertise For Growing Businesses
Whether in business for two years or twenty years, many small business owners are so busy working IN the business, they neglect working ON it. If your business is ready for growth,SBDC GrowSmart gives you the tools and strategies to reach your goals.
This program gets results! In five weeks, learn to analyze your business like a seasoned CEO.
- 35 hours of class time covering all areas of business operation
- Evaluate your business, competition and target markets
- Hands-on, interactive program promotes sharing of best practices
- Expert speakers add insights to the topic of the day
- Step-by-step development of your company's strategies for growth
Combined with long term one-on-one consulting with SBDC professionals, learn to apply course principles and build a business for today's challenging times.
Module 1 - Planning for Growth
Module 2 - Marketing Research & Planning
Module 3 - Leadership & Management
Module 4 - Financial Analysis & Tools
Module 5 - Operations & Implementation
The program is designed for leaders of companies with:
- at least 2 years of successful operation
- annual revenues of $200,000 or more
- the opportunity and desire to grow
- the opportunity to make lasting contacts
$895 per person. Thanks to our sponsors, a limited number of partial scholarships are available.
To allow maximum benefit from this interactive forum, enrollment is limited and an application is required. Applications are reviewed to ensure competitive conflicts are eliminated. Light breakfast, lunch and training materials are included.
For information, call 648 466-5100 or email email@example.com
Visit Event Website for More Info
Upson, Lamar, Butts, Henry, Fayette, Coweta, Pike, Spalding